Posey Parisian

My photo
I muse and I sleep a lot. I'm a reader, a writer, another big dreamer. Give me a good conversation over tea, a long walk in the rain, a lover, and we'll find something... something to drift away from the world.

Followers

Copyright

All photos in this blog do not belong to me, unless stated otherwise. If you wish your photo(s) to be taken down from this site, please kindly notify me :)

November 3, 2011

Posey: Spring 2012

My Karen Walker picks:

I love Karen Walker's city chic style this season, and their use of bold, striking colours and funky summer colours at the same time. Reminds me of Marc Jacobs, and very unisex. I'm just a little disappointed with the patterns, which to me is a little obsolete.

My Jill Stuart picks:
I love the pastel colours this season by Jill Stuart, and the patterns make the entire look so adorable. This collection reminds me of Luella's Spring '10 collection hehe. So girlish and sweet x

P/S: I'll be updating more Spring looks, so do anticipate! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment